What a lovely day it has been and hectic. My M-W-F consist of getting my kiddos ready at our home, dropping my kiddies off at grandmas, going to school, dropping off packages @ the post office, dropping off my daughter to school, hanging out with my little man (vincent), getting ready for work, picking up my husband from work (we share one car – looking for another, yay!), getting dropped off for work, eating, cleaning, getting the kids ready for bed, editing (for hours), getting packages prepped, & finally – going to bed. Phew! There really isn’t enough time for what I want to do or get done; such as: reading a book, reading blogs, blogging up my sessions, showing love to my peers… updating my website. Eh. I’m sure things will start to slow down for me to catch up on things I need to start on AND most importantly, spend more time with my family.
On the other hand, I’m so glad to say my Tuesday’s and Thursday’s aren’t as crazy. During times when I really need to get work done, my parents are the first people to spend the day with my two rugrats. They love having my kids over & also love smothering them with kisses! Side note: God, I love my parents. I am truly blessed to have parents who love my children so much and support what I love to do most!
Not only that but on T / T, I try to spend my time mainly with my kids, hubby, reading … just doing things I don’t often get to do aside from my photography business. Hence, the busy schedule on M-W-F’s, lol. That is one thing I am going to tackle this year though; my business schedule. That’s another story :) So, what exactly do I enjoy?
– I love reading romance novels. I have a collection of novels by Jude Deveraux + a couple of Julie Garwood’s novels. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic! Aside from that, I enjoy reading anything fictional, anything with mystery and … I guess I just love to read, just not my math book ;)
– I love being inspired by other photographers & reading their blogs! I’m constantly saying, “omg, me too” to every sentence & can truly say below are my current faves’!
Check out these photographers + blogs:
Alex Beadon – http://www.alexbeadonphotography.com/blog/
Jamie Delaine – http://jamiedelaineblog.com/
Heidi Haden – https://www.facebook.com/VelvetOwlPhotography
Karen Yang – http://www.facebook.com/karennouyangphotography
True Moua – https://www.facebook.com/TrueMouaPhotography
Julia Trotti – https://www.facebook.com/juliatrottiphotography
I loveee showing love to other photographers / artists as well as discovering new artists and seeing their work grow.
– I love crafts. When I have time, I absolutely enjoy crafting. Being creative anytime, anywhurrr is moi’.
– I enjoy long talks with my husband. Sometimes we don’t have time for that… sadly, we work difference shifts and by the time I get back home from work, i am editing all night long. So those times we have long chats are MOST enjoyable.
– I enjoy playing make-belief with my babies. I enjoy tickle time. I enjoy reading with them. I enjoy every minute of everything that involves spending time with my children.
I’m such a mom… but being a mom is a wonderful gift and I am TRULY blessed to have such awesome (seriously) baby loves. There are so many more things I enjoy most but these are important things I absolutely ENJOY throughout my busy weeks :)