What its Like!
Lifestyle Families | Portraits | Weddings
Below is a brief outline of what you can expect when booking with me. Shoot me an email for a welcome e-guide – it will list rates, print price sheet, & a what to wear cheat sheet! And if my vision meets your vision, we can get together or go over everything electronically & discuss more details on your day / session!
Families | Portraits | Couples
1. Sessions are approximately 1-2.5 hours. At this length we’ll all have a blast & if you have littles, they won’t be too tired – It’ll be the best moments.
2. Have a good time, relax, & shake out your nerves! Think of it as a family get together, meeting up with your friends, or couples date together.
3. Photos are in all digital form @ MCP. I love using www.dropbox.com. You can easily save them to your computer, a disc, a usb drive, more!
4. Locations, locations… it is such an important part of your session. You can certainly recommend your own spot or ask me if you don’t know of any. Do you want to take some a bit outside of Minneapolis? Sure! I charge .56/mile to any location you have in mind.
5. My clients usually spend $250-700 on their session fee depending on package choice and add ons. Packages include digital files and a print release form for unlimited prints! Ordering prints and products is always recommended – This is a guaranteed way of knowing you’ll have images you can hold physically. <3
1. First and foremost, Included in ALL of my packages is a USB thumb drive of your high-resolution digital copies – Might I add, its packaged in a cute little vintage milk bottle!
2. You will receive an online gallery of your images where you can download your images, share to social media, or order prints.
3. Lastly, included in all of my packages is POST-Wedding service. That means I’m available for you before and after the event one text/phone call or email away!
I’d be happy to answer more one-on-one Q’s you might have + my questionnaire so we can get connected!