Lifestyle. Candids. Natural light. Photographer focusing on
Families | Couples | Weddings
So, you’re interested in working with me? Awesome! Below is a brief outline of what you can expect when booking with me. Shoot me an email for my welcome packet – it will list rates, custom session info, what to wear cheat sheet, and more! And if you’re happy, we can get together for a coffee date & discuss more details on your custom session!
Families | Couples
1. Sessions are approximately 1-2.5 hours. At this length we’ll all have a blast & the babes won’t be too tired – It’ll be the best moments of you.
2. Have a good time, relax, & shake out your nerves! Treat it like a family outing, hangout session, or couples date together.
3. Photos are in all digital form @ mcp. I love using www.dropbox.com. You can easily save them to your computer, a disc, a usb drive, more!
4. Locations, locations… it is such an important part of your session. Please recommend a few of your own spots or ask me if you don’t know of any. Do you want to take some a bit outside of Rochester? Sure! I charge .56/mile to any location you have in mind.
5. My clients usually spend $400-700 on their session fee depending on what package they choose. Packages include digital files, may or may not include products and may or may not include prints. Ordering prints and products is always recommended.
I am so excited to work with you :)
Weddings. I can’t even begin to explain why I love shooting weddings – or should I say, why I love being apart of weddings. It brings me so much joy to see every little detail of a wedding; the couple, the planning, the theme, the flowers, the bridal party, the DRESS, the laughter, the tears of joy, the father and daughter dance, the groom seeing his bride for the first time, the unplanned, & so much more. I can’t choose which detail brings me the best happiness… but I do know that I love, LOVE. It’s the best emotion to unravel right in my hands – with my passion. If you’re interested in my collections, message me & I’d be happy to send you my welcome packet + questionnaire so we can get connected.