What it’s Like!
Lifestyle Families | Portraits | Weddings
Below is a brief outline of what you can expect when booking with me. Shoot me an email and we can chat details or save a date for a in-person consultation to go over package info, what to wear, ideas/inspirations. And if my vision meets your vision, let’s work together to document your special day/memory!
Families | Portraits | Couples
(Rates begin at $250 for hourly basic package)
1. Sessions are approximately 1-2.5 hours. At this length we’ll all have a blast & if you have littles, they won’t be too tired – It’ll be the best moments. Typical packages will have between 20-30 images; the best photos are chosen and hand edited!
2. Have a good time, relax, & shake out your nerves! Think of it as a family get together, meeting up with your friends, or couples date together.
3. Photos are in all digital form @ MCP. I love using Pixieset.com; you can easily save them to your computer or a USB drive!
4. Locations, locations… it is such an important part of your session. You can certainly recommend your own spot or ask me if you don’t know of any. Do you want to take some a bit outside of Minneapolis? Sure! I charge .56/mile to any location you have in mind.
5. My clients usually spend $250-700 on their session fee depending on package choice and add ons. Packages include digital files and a print release form for unlimited prints! Ordering prints and products is always recommended – This is a guaranteed way of knowing you’ll have images you can hold physically. <3
1. First and foremost, Included in ALL of my packages is a USB thumb drive of your high-resolution digital copies – Might I add, its packaged in a cute little wooden box!
2. You will receive sneak peak images to share to social media! Follow @MarshaChang on Instagram or find me on Facebook: Marsha Chang Photography
3. Lastly, included in all of my packages is POST-Wedding service. That means I’m available for you before and after the event one text/phone call or email away!
I’d be happy to answer more one-on-one Q’s you might have + my questionnaire so we can get connected!